Out of so much crazy, weird, funny and unbelievable stories and facts, I'm bringing you another fraction as promised. There's so much we don't know, and that's why we are supposed to learn everyday. Enough of the talk, take a look at these facts;
- A man renovated a three storey hotel specifically to kill people. It included stairways to nowhere and a maze of over 100 windowless rooms. He killed as many as 200 people in it. The skeletons of his victims were sold to medical school.
- Queen Elizabeth II served as a mechanic and driver in WWII.
- Studies show that eating chocolate can improve your Math Skills.
- McDonald's is no longer the world's largest restaurant chain- Subway now has more outlets opened worldwide than McDonald's.
- Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odour.
- Carrots were originally purple in color, changing in 17th century to orange with newer varieties
- A can of diet coke will float in water, while a can of regular coke will sink
- Honey is the only food that will not rot. A jar of honey may remain edible for over 3000 years
- In 2012, a Florida man had his hand bitten off by an alligator and he was charged with illegally feeding the animal.
- In Germany it is not illegal to try escape from prison because it's basic human instinct to be free.
- In 1965, a four year old nearly drowned at a beach, but was rescued by a woman named Alice Blaise. 9 years later, that boy saved a man at the same beach. That man was Alice's Husband.
- Farting helps reduce high blood pressure and is good for your health.
More to come...