Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Check Out These Zlatan Ibrahimovic's Top Quotes!


Zlatan Ibrahimovic is one of the most decorated players in football history, winning domestic titles with six clubs in four different countries till date. He is however also one of the most outspoken players ever. He is known for his arrogance and over confidence which are always evident when he speaks - 'Razor mouth'..lol.

Check out some of Zlatan's top quotes till date:



His reaction to Sweden being eliminated at the World Cup 2014 playoffs against Portugal
“One thing is for sure, a World Cup without me is nothing to watch so it is not worthwhile to wait for the World Cup”

When asked what he got his wife for her birthday
“Nothing, she already has Zlatan.”

Discussing the problems his teammates face when he’s not fit to play
“An injured Zlatan is a pretty serious thing for any team.”

On Mario Balotelli’s infamous fireworks malfunction
“I like fireworks too, but I set them off in gardens or kebab stands. I never set fire to my own house.”

On refusing a trial at Arsenal:
"Arsene Wenger asked me to have a trial with Arsenal when I was 17, I turned it down. Zlatan doesn't do auditions."

Questioned by a female reporter over his sexuality
“Come over to my house with your sister, baby, and you’ll see if I’m gay.”

On being misused at Barca
"You bought a Ferrari, but you drive it like a Fiat."

Ibra stressed his uniqueness when asked if his roots had influenced his footballing approach
“Swedish style?  No. Yugoslavian style? Of course not. It has to be Zlatan style.”

After moving to PSG
“We are looking for an apartment in Paris. If we don’t find anything, then I’ll probably just buy the hotel.”

When asked who the most beautiful woman in the world was
“I have not met her yet. But when I do, I’ll date her.”

On life at Barca
“The players were like schoolboys, following the coach blindly, whereas I was used to asking ‘why should we?’”.

On playing against the then-Liverpool defender Stephane Henchoz
“First I went left, he did too. Then I went right, and he did too. Then I went left again, and he went to buy a hot dog.”

On his rivalry with John Carew
“What Carew does with a football, I can do with an Orange.”

When asked about the possibility of his current contract renewal at PSG

“If they can change the Eiffel Tower for my statue, I will stay here, I promise you!”

No comments:

Post a Comment