Morning guys, learning and exposure have no limits. To that end, here below are a few more funny, weird and unbelievable facts to further the cause:
- You can survive without eating for weeks, but you can only live 11 days without sleeping.
- Over a period of 200 years, 3 ships perished at the same location of the coast of Wales, on the same day (December 5th) and all 3 had only a survivor each. The 3 survivors all had the same name: Hugh Williams.
- Mel Blanc (the voice of Bugs Bunny) was allergic to Carrots.
- A man from India started planting trees when he was 16 years old. He’s now 47 and lives in his own forest with Rhinos, Tigers and Elephants.
- Macaques monkeys in Japan learned to steal purses and wallets, take out the coins, and use them to buy drinks and snacks from vending machines.
- Every year, tourists throw approximately 1.1 million Euros into the Trevi Fountain in Rome. The city uses them to fund a supermarket for the needy.
- There are fridges full of free beer scattered throughout Europe that will only open for Canadians.
- In the ancient Persian Empire, men used to debate ideas twice, once sober and once drunk, because the idea had to sound good in both states in order to be considered a good idea.
- In the early years of the 20th century, horses were causing so much pollution with their poop that automobiles were seen as the “green” alternative.
- Lamborghini cars were a result of a tractor company owner being insulted by a founder of Ferrari.
- In 1894, a priest saved a 4 year old from drowning. The boy was named Adolf Hitler.
- Eating onions and garlic helps your hair grow.
- There are three things that human brain cannot resist noticing; they are food, attractive people and danger.
- Nutella has been around since 1963 and February 5th is National Nutella Day.
- Bon Jovi has a restaurant in New Jersey where guests can pay whatever they want or volunteer in exchange for a meal.
- If you sleep less, you crave for junk food, and if you over sleep, you crave for more sleep.
- Strawberry is the only fruit with its seeds on the outside.
Have a great week ahead guys!